Uniform is not compulsory within the school, although it is worn by the majority of children.
- Grey skirt, pinafore dress or trousers
- Red or white blouse / polo shirt
- Red jumper, sweatshirt or cardigan
- Red / grey striped tie (optional)
- Red and white check or striped dress or skirt
- Grey trousers or shorts
- White or grey shirt / white or red polo shirt
- Red/grey striped tie (optional)
- Red jumper or sweatshirt
- Red or white polo shirt
- Grey shorts
Available from Bucks Schoolwear Plus, Kingswear Square, Aylesbury
- Red fleece
- Red sweatshirt embroidered with school name
- Red cardigan embroidered with school name
- Red/grey elasticated tie, suitable for boys and girls
- Book bag
- PE bag
- Sun hat
Trainers should not be worn for school.
PE – shorts, T-shirt, and slip on/Velcro plimsolls to be kept in school in a draw-string bag.
All items of clothing and other articles should be clearly named. It is important to check every half term to ensure plimsolls still fit properly.
If children have pierced ears they should only wear studs to school, and should not wear earrings on PE days unless they are able to remove and replace them by themselves. For this reason we recommend that if you are planning for your child to have their ears pierced it is done at the start of the summer holiday.
Children are allowed to wear a wrist watch as long as it does not distract them from their learning. No other form of jewellery should be worn to school.